Henderson Engineering (North East) Ltd
Henderson Engineering (North East) Ltd. established in 1982 is a family run dynamic engineering Company with a progressive and flexible go-ahead attitude. The Company operates in a diverse market place offering a comprehensive engineering service to the Offshore, Petrochemical, Water Utility, Power Generation, Manufacturing Industries, Civil Engineering and Local Authorities.
Situated on a secure site, our facilities comprise of a purpose built Fabrication Shop, Welding Shop, Spray Shop, Cutting Shop and Administration Block allowing us to accommodate numerous projects of various sizes at any one time.
Henderson Engineering (North East) Ltd. is in the North East of England located just off the A66 allowing excellent links to the A1(M), A19 and Durham Tees Valley Airport.
Our Core Services
At Henderson Engineering (North East) Ltd. we offer a wide range of services including:
- Offshore Hardware Components and Bespoke Equipment
- Fabrication of Chimney Stack Sections and Liners
- Tanks, Hoppers and Silos
- Platforms and Access Ladders
- Machine Guards and Safety Barriers
- Crane Repairs and Fabrication of Support Mats and Stools
- Production Plant Maintenance
- Fire Training Structures and Training Ground Maintenance